Friday, February 27, 2009

NASCAR!


So last Saturday we had the opportunity to go to NASCAR! We were up in a skybox from Burrtec Disposal. They had all the food and beverages you could possibly consume. My kids thought that was great! Food on demand! We are not really into NASCAR, but since the tickets were free, we went. We had a great time and look forward to hopefully going back soon. My kids are happy that one of the perks from being on City Council they got to participate in! Thanks BURRTEC for such a great afternoon!

8 comments:

Danya said...

Whoa watch out for the NASCAR vips! LOL That's so cool, I want to go so bad. I'd love to get free tickets!

strickland party of six said...

Few, I am so gald you posted something I thought for sure you were dead or something I thought I was goignt o have to fly out to see if everything was A-Ok!!!( So I am glad to see that you are indeed ALIVE and well. and I am gald you all had a good time and I would probably be with the boys, free food what more can you ask for... And I hope we do get to come out there and see you guys soon.

Susan said...

What a fun day! Even if you're not into Nascar it would be fun to do once just to have the experience.

ma'elePHOTO said...

Hey... I'm ALL FOR free stuff to do with the kids. Even if you're not that into it... seeing them excited and interested makes is SO MUCH fun!!! What a COOL perk!!!!

Tera said...

Sounds like so much fun - the food part I mean. Nascar? That's right up JP's family's aisle, but I'll take the food!

Bobby Sue said...

Did the boys like the race at all or just the free food? :) I love watching the races. I'm so glad its that time of year again. Spring here we come!

Kittell7 said...

City Council Perks are the best!! Glad you had a great time!!

Kathryn said...

Va va va vroom! You've gotta love the perks. I'm glad you all enjoyed. Let me know about the concert this Saturday.

Love you all!